Our housekeeping staff will be wearing masks and gloves while working in each room, whether on a check out or maid service. Along with our standard cleaning procedures we have added the following:
- We spray each room with a Victory Electrostatic Gun when each guest checks out.
- All surfaces will be wiped with Bleach and or Professional Lysol® Disinfectant Deodorizing Cleaner.
- We run a disinfecting UV light, CureUV, over all surfaces that cannot be wiped with Bleach or Professional Lysol® Disinfectant Deodorizing Cleaner.
- All kitchen equipment including the dishes, silverware, plates, cups, etc. will be sanitized at every check out.
- All sheets, pillows and blankets for the sleeper sofas will be washed, sanitized, bagged, and sealed while in the room.
- All Housekeeping staff will have their temperatures taken and will be sent home if their temperature is above 100 degrees.
During daily maid service, our housekeeping staff will be wearing gloves and masks. They will be cleaning all available services with Professional Lysol® Disinfectant Deodorizing Cleaner. You may also opt out of daily maid service. If you opt out of daily maid service, new towels will be left for you in a sealed bag. We will take your trash and dirty towels every day and replace with new clean linens.
Our office staff will be wearing masks as well. We do ask that when you are in the office that you also wear a mask to help keep you and our staff healthy. For check in we are instating the following procedures and protocols:
- We will be limiting the number of guests we allow in the office at any given time to two guests.
- We ask only one person from your party come into the office to check in.
- We will be sanitizing all room keys and beach tags after every guest.
- We will be sanitizing the counter and all door handles after guests have left the office.
- We will be sanitizing each pen with the CleanBlock™ pen cleaner for each guest as well.
- All staff will be have their temperatures monitored and will be not be allowed to work if temperature is above 100 degrees.
Our outdoor and indoor pools are currently open. We ask that everyone social distance while in and around the pool area. To help with social distancing guidelines, we are decreasing the number of lounge chairs in the areas around the pool, on the sundecks and other lounge areas. Maximum number of people allowed in the fenced-in pool area is 40.
We will have hand sanitizer dispensers located throughout the building. Some areas where we are locating dispensers are on each floor by the elevator, near each soda machine, the indoor pool, near the changing rooms at the indoor pool, the entrance of the sundeck above the office, and a few other strategic places.
- All elevator buttons
- All stairwell railings
- The pool gates
- Door handles
- Soda machines and ice machines
- And all high traffic areas